- Barry Clasper (email@example.com)
- Last Update
Over the years there have been many excellent magazines and caller note service publications offering valuable information for callers and dancers. The Square Dance Foundation of New England has digitized editions from a number of them and made them available on their website. You can view their entire collection HERE. These publications form an important part of our square dance history, but they also contain much valuable information that is still pertinent today.
This article points to editions of News 'N Notes (Advanced) produced by Ed Foote. This publication was a caller note service with a focus on choreography, but also containing other topics of interest to callers. The list below covers editions from 1984 to 1989. Click on the title to view a pdf of the scanned edition. The pdfs are not full-text searchable.
- 1984-09 News 'N Notes (Adv) (168.9 KiB)
- 1985-01thru12 News 'N Notes (Adv) (2.8 MiB)
- 1986-01thru12 News 'N Notes (Adv) (3.0 MiB)
- 1987-01thru11 News 'N Notes (Adv) (2.9 MiB)
- 1987-12 News 'N Notes (Adv) (288.0 KiB)
- 1988-01thru12 News 'N Notes (Adv) (2.2 MiB)
- 1989-02thru12 News 'N Notes (Adv) (1.5 MiB)